Wednesday, June 1, 2016

OUTFIT: Graduation


Urban Outfitters dress from Buffalo Exchange, Vince Camuto heels

It only seems fitting for my first outfit post to be from my graduation "photoshoot" a year ago. These were taken at the Dallas Arboretum on a very hot and very humid day. Pictures didn't actually turn out as I wanted them to but it's something nevertheless.



This dress from Buffalo Exchange is one of my absolute favorites. I'm a huge sucker for finding great deals, and where better else than at a thrift store. Thrifting is something that you might not always find stuff you like but when you do, it's an amazing steal!



I can't believe it's been a year since I graduated! Still feels like yesterday when I was still in school. It's been a great year so far, and I know it's only going to get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment