Wednesday, June 1, 2016

RE-INTRODUCTION

Hello, my name is Alice!



It's been a goal of mine to start a blog to share my passion for everything fashion, beauty, and lifestyle related. When I initially started my blog in 2013, I was still a graduate student so although the drive to keep up the blog was there, I just didn't have the time to fully dedicate myself. I finally graduated in May 2015 with a doctorate degree and am now finally done school forever! Now that I have a bit more free time, I figured it was time to revamp this blog from scratch. Throughout the years between the beginning of my blog and now, a lot has changed in terms of my style and lifestyle. I'm excited to share all of this with you all, including various outfit posts, skincare and beauty, my weight loss story, my obsession with finding great deals and sales, and home decor as I begin my process in buying my first home.

I hope you all enjoy what I have to offer. Welcome to my analysis.

No comments:

Post a Comment